The Black Friday fitness deals aren't just about elliptical machines and treadmills: after all, abs are made in the kitchen.
Fortunately, Amazon's offering a great deal on one of the biggest and best air fryers around: the Philips Premium Collection XXL Air Fryer, which has been discounted by £80 to just £238.95 (opens in new tab). Check out the deal in full below:
Philips Premium Collection XXL Airfryer | was £320 | now £238.95 | save 25% at Amazon (opens in new tab)
Healthy chicken, chips, tofu, veg... the possibilities are endless. And yours. Literally, you could cook an entire chicken in this behemoth. The 2225 watt power and 1.4L capacity means you can cook for the whole family with ease.
Why get an air fryer?
You'll need the Philips XXL Air Fryer (opens in new tab) if you love fried food, but hate what it does to your waistline. The Philips has Twin Turbostar fat removal technology, filtering off most of the bad stuff, and a state-of-the-art digital display with five presets for easy cooking.
Good air fryers are fantastic new gadgets that allow us to indulge in our favourite fried foods without drenching them in grease. Using just a teaspoon of oil and a system of hot air circulation, it fries foodstuffs completely evenly, with no need for deep-fat or shallow-frying.
In this way, air fryers can reduce the amount of calories, fat and harmful compounds in your food. It won't magically transform it into something super-healthy, but for cheat-day treats, and home-cooked dinners, it will reduce the calories you consume while preserving the great taste.
Black Friday fitness deals from around the web:
- Very Black Friday sale (opens in new tab)
- Argos Black Friday deals (opens in new tab)
- John Lewis Black Friday sale (opens in new tab)
- New Balance Black Friday deals (opens in new tab)
- Lululemon Black Friday sale (opens in new tab)
- Nike Black Friday deals (opens in new tab)
- Under Armour Black Friday sale (opens in new tab)
- ASICS Black Friday deals (opens in new tab)
- JD Sports Black Friday sale (opens in new tab)
- Mountain Warehouse Black Friday deals (opens in new tab)
- Wiggle Black Friday sale (opens in new tab)
- Holland & Barrett Black Friday deal (opens in new tab)
- Adidas Black Friday sale (opens in new tab)
Matt Evans is an experienced health and fitness journalist and News Editor at Fit&Well, covering all things exercise and nutrition on the Fit&Well website. Matt originally discovered exercise through martial arts: he holds a black belt in Karate and remains a keen runner, gym-goer, and infrequent yogi. His top fitness tip? Stretch.
Weight training for women over 50: exercises to try
ACTIVE AGING Why weight training for women over 50 is an essential lifestyle addition and the 6 moves to try
By Lucy Gornall • Published
What is the most common vitamin deficiency?
Active Aging Arm yourself with knowledge about the most common vitamin deficiency to avoid missing out
By Louise Bond • Published