If you're a fitness junkie, you cannot afford to miss this Cyber Monday fitness deal (opens in new tab) – a Fitbit for under £40!
In these challenging times, exercise is the one thing that can help you manage stress, so why not invest in your health with a cut-price fitness tracker? Right now, the Fitbit Inspire is less than £40 at Amazon (opens in new tab), marked down to £38.99 from the RRP of £69.99 - a whopping 44% off!
Available in smart black or a snappy sangria colour, this is one of the best fitness trackers (opens in new tab) if you want a simply, entry level fitness band, offering a range of great features to keep you informed on your progress throughout the day. They'd make great fitness gifts to give your loved ones this Christmas - especially at this price!
Take a look at the deal below, and get ready to spring into action to take advantage of this great saving!
Fitbit Inspire | Was £69.99 | Now £38.99 | Saving £31 at Amazon (opens in new tab)
With automatic exercise recognition, a five day battery and all day activity and sleep tracking, this Fitbit will meet all your fitness requirements 24/7. Other great features include an easy to use dashboard, reminders to move and calorie burn tracking – plus it's water resistant up to 50m.
- Black Friday treadmill deals: save THOUSANDS on running machines
- Black Friday elliptical deals: MAJOR savings on cross trainers
- Black Friday rowing machine deals: as much as 60% off top quality rowers
Black Friday & Cyber Monday fitness deals: retailer quick links
- Amazon Black Friday deals (opens in new tab)
- Very Black Friday sale (opens in new tab)
- Argos Black Friday deals (opens in new tab)
- John Lewis Black Friday sale (opens in new tab)
- New Balance Black Friday deals (opens in new tab)
- Lululemon Black Friday sale (opens in new tab)
- Nike Black Friday deals (opens in new tab)
- Under Armour Black Friday sale (opens in new tab)
- ASICS Black Friday deals (opens in new tab)
- JD Sports Black Friday sale (opens in new tab)
- Mountain Warehouse Black Friday deals (opens in new tab)
- Wiggle Black Friday sale (opens in new tab)
- Holland & Barrett Black Friday deal (opens in new tab)
- Adidas Black Friday sale (opens in new tab)
Bowflex Results Series BXE216 elliptical | Was $2,599.99 | Now $1,799.99 | Saving $800.99 at Best Buy (opens in new tab)
The Bowflex BXE216 features a high-tech burn rate console, 25 resistance levels and integrated Bluetooth technology so you can connect with online training apps such as Explore The World to help you burn calories like never before.
With more than 20 years experience under her belt, award-winning writer and editor Rebecca Barnes has created health, wellbeing, beauty and lifestyle-related content for countless consumer and trade publications including Daily Express, Tatler, Good Housekeeping and Cosmopolitan. A Pilates fan, Rebecca loves participating in online exercise and dance classes; she is also partial to an indulging spa treatment and has been lucky enough to visit some of the world's most beautiful spas and health retreats during the course of her career.
Hiking vs walking: which is a better workout?
Fitness Hiking vs walking – we look at the differences and benefits
By Maddy Biddulph • Published
Collagen vs whey protein: what’s the difference?
Protein supplements are incredibly popular, but which type is best for your health? A dietician weighs up the pros and cons of collagen vs whey protein
By Alice Porter • Published