It's still officially a month or so away, but the Black Friday fitness deals have already begun in earnest!
We've been keeping our eyes open for deals on the best treadmills, and this offer from Amazon UK is worth shouting about.
Right now, you can save just shy of £80 on the CitySports foldable running machine, a nifty piece of home gym fit kit that's earned itself a four-star rating - just one of several Black Friday treadmill deals that already live.
- Buy CitySports Foldable Treadmill, was £399, now £319.20, saving £79.80 at Amazon (opens in new tab)
One concern many people have when buying a piece of gym equipment for their home relates to size: unless you've got a spare room or empty garage, they can take up precious space. The CitySport model solves that issue, as it's clever foldable design allows for storage under the sofa or bed. Check it out in more detail below!
- Amazon Black Friday deals 2020: more great fitness deals live right now!
- Get your Amazon 30-day trial (opens in new tab) for free next day delivery
CitySports Foldable Treadmill:
£399 £319.20 at Amazon (opens in new tab)
This easy-to-use treadmill folds out in seconds, and also comes complete with a built-in bluetooth speaker so you can play your best workout music as you run - reaching speeds of up to 8km/hr. For an extra £69.99, you can also add expert assembly - which is basically free, considering you're already saving almost £80!
Black Friday fitness deals: retailer quick links
- Amazon Black Friday deals (opens in new tab)
- Very Black Friday sale (opens in new tab)
- Argos Black Friday deals (opens in new tab)
- John Lewis Black Friday sale (opens in new tab)
- New Balance Black Friday deals (opens in new tab)
- Lululemon Black Friday sale (opens in new tab)
- Nike Black Friday deals (opens in new tab)
- Under Armour Black Friday sale (opens in new tab)
- ASICS Black Friday deals (opens in new tab)
- JD Sports Black Friday sale (opens in new tab)
- Mountain Warehouse Black Friday deals (opens in new tab)
- Wiggle Black Friday sale (opens in new tab)
- Holland & Barrett Black Friday deal (opens in new tab)
- Adidas Black Friday sale (opens in new tab)
Stephanie is Editor of GoodToKnow and was previously the Editor of Fit&Well. With 15 years experience, she has worked for titles including Woman&Home, MSN and Stylist, covering all aspects of women’s lifestyle including health and fitness. Her preferred way of staying fit and well is sport: she regularly plays tennis and has been a keen netballer since her school days. She plays with her London-based team, Cool Runnings, and is also a qualified Level 2 Netball Coach. Stephanie recently started strength training, and can now regularly be seen hobbling around her local area as DOMS kicks in. Happily, she’s since discovered the joy of recovery days. As a result, her top fitness tip is: invest in a foam roller!
This 30-minute dumbbell workout was the less-intense strength training session I needed
Workout I was after something different to ease me back into resistance training and restore my confidence so I tried this dumbbell workout from Juice & Toya
By James Frew • Published
Strengthen your legs at home in 20 minutes with this lower-body dumbbell workout
Workout This short session combines strength training with Pilates for an effective lower body dumbbell routine
By Alice Porter • Published